Monday, October 23, 2006

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Right, so I am going to use this forum again - this time to share my seminar that I am doing, well, the breakthroughs that I have, the exploration I am undertaking. I got stuck on the chapter about sorting out our money to free up our creativity in The Artists Way, then just got busy and didn't like how much time I was spending on the computer. So, this time around my posts are going to be brief & I am going to make sure I don't spend too much time in bogland! The internet can be such a vacuum for time & I already have major time conversations going on - I never have enough to do all the things I want to do... so, we'll see how it goes. All for now, I am currently procrastinating about reading chapters 3 & 19 for tomorrow lecture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home