Sunday, January 29, 2006

Inky Cup of Tea in a Saucepan...

I just want to quickly add that last week I finally got to the Art Shop, had fun with my little Inner Artist oohing and aahing over all the wonderful mediums available. Finally chose ink as something new to try.


(Week 2's Artists Date that didn't happen) I didn't get to Harrods but I did get to Selfridges in my lunch break yesterday to buy myself a 12 year wedding anniversary gift - a lovely set of saucepans...now I can get creative in the kitchen also! Yum.
AND I got to look around at the china, didn't have time to really admire it like I had hoped - but I did purchase a teacup for the teacup swap that is happening over at http://www.justmycupoftea.typepad.com/ . Check it out:

Now wishing I'd got one for myself also, this is such a quintessentially English teacup - cabbage leaves! teehe. Can't wait to see what I get in the post this week! weeee!

2 Comments:

Blogger charlotte said...

holly, I love the cabbage teacup. thank you - what a brilliant piece of post to receive!

7:19 PM  
Blogger new rhodes said...

I'm Glad you got it OK! - Enjoy. It won't be long until that morning cup of tea will be in daylight again - I really noticed that today!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home