Saturday, February 24, 2007

STAND FOR PEACE

Today, 24th Feb 2007, I took my boys and we marched the streets of London for the Troops in Iraq to come home and for No Trident replacement. It was an amazing day and I spent alot of time talking to my friend Nancy (who has very different views of the world to what I have been raised with). Today was a real eye opener for me. It is amazing being around people who really give a shit, who are ALIVE and passionate, who care, who are out there doing what they can to make a difference. You can read more over on the other blog.




I was really present to a love for humanity and these people are marching because they love people (well, not the people that create wars) - They are there because they don't want thetroops killed, they don't want the Iraqi's killed. Why can't people put aside the minor differences in their beliefs and just GET LOVE. Love for God, love for each other, love for our earth. Imagine...
STAND FOR LOVE AND PEACE IN THE WORLD

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Sue said...

love this.
UnFuck the world...
hee! it really doesn't get more simple than that, does it?
good on you all...

11:40 PM  
Blogger Mary-Sue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home