Saturday, March 03, 2007

Snowdrop

oh, dear. I just bought myself a rabbit and called her "snowdrop"!

I can at least say I am in tune with the seasons. I can feel myself coming out of hibernation, I've started waking up earlier AND feeling great about it; feeling much more alive generally. I feel desperately like reproducing, the other day I heard a baby crying out in the street and I had to stop myself from running out to take a peek at it. I want chickens, as I do every spring/simmer. I can't wait to work in the garden. Oh, I love the seasons!



Blue sky days and sunshine RULE

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Sue said...

hee! love alllll of this! i'm feeling exactly the same. only i haven't acquired a new snowdrop just yet... wanting to make a baby? yep. but not going to. feeling better with each drop of sunshine. yum. love the photos!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Dragonflydownunder said...

Cute rabbit!! Looks like you have a comfy new chair!!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home